headers

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: headers
Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 15:49:57 -0400
It's the story of my life!!!!  The only suppliers that have ex. headers in
stock are Mos*.  (Calm down Frank!)  No one else has em, that I can find.
Anyone with any experience with these headers.  They LOOK to be similar to
Maniflow, but.... who knows.  I'd really like to get this thing back together
and drive it now that the good weather is here.
And FYI, if you put a panhard rod in...you is on yer own for figuring out an
exhaust system.  I'm going to start with the header and go from there.  One
step at a time...

GJB '74 Meejit "in the air again"
       '72 Mini "roarin"

///