Re: INSANTITY I TELL YOU!!!!

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@Exit109.com>, "Brad Fornal" <toyman@digitex.net>
Subject: Re: INSANTITY I TELL YOU!!!!
Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 21:00:52 -0500
Cc: <RBHouston@aol.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Frank.... being a Hot Rodder second.... ( always a Healey guy first ) I have
checked out every combination of Small block in a Healey.... the Ford small
block is a neater installation as the distributor is in front.... BUT it
costs more then a Small block Chevy.... which makes more HP for the
dollar.... ( check the " We Tight Box if it applies" )

Now if you want to spend your BIG money that the " we tight Club " has
earned you the Yates heads for Fords are head and shoulders above the
Chevrolet stuff..... but that is all high end racing junk.... Stick to the
SBC it's the best deal going ...