Re: fender beads/historic restorations

To: <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: fender beads/historic restorations
Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 04:38:41 -0500
Just a thought.... I am not sure that the historic Hot Rod Restoration isn't
as difficult as the concours restoration.... maybe even more so as there is
less documentation of what Hot Rod Parts were avalible for the Year you
picked .....

I have seen many of these in the past .... in the street rod hobby and they
make for Very interesting cars to me...  Done correctly I think the concept
has as much merit as the concours deal....  and Personally it's a damn site
more interesting.... ( I know what a Healey looked like leaving the
factory )

Personally I have been fermenting the idea for my next Healey after the
Bonneville car..... and I have to tell you this concept has the most appeal
to me..... I am thinking bout doing a big Healey with a 409 and a 4
speed.... ( won't handle for crap.... but it will be Very Cool )

Just thought I would share the concept...

Keith ( why No... I ain't quite right.... )