409 in a big healey!

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: 409 in a big healey!
Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 10:08:20 -0000
oh yeah baby!  cast finned aluminum valve covers with a 348 tri power set up
with chrome fuellines and linkage .   oh yeah!  i can smell the coolness
from here!  and...hmmm a cobra type hood scoop for a relief for the air
cleaners.......oh please tell me you would consider halibrand
wheels.....????? (or moon full spun aluminum disc wheel covers?   hey!  what
about the early gasser / altered look with a moon type polished aluminum
fuel tank mounted in the grille opening???  and hmmmm..............a set of
lake pipes!

naaaaahhhhh!  it'll never work........

chuck.
wishing i still had my 40 chevy special deluxe coupe street rod......

///