Re: Trip Itinerary

To: kgb@clipper.net, spridgets@autox.team.net, fisher@hctc.net
Subject: Re: Trip Itinerary
Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 13:22:46 EDT
Cc: dbristow5@home.com, MSuziMcD@aol.com, MEGHouston@aol.com
In a message dated 5/3/01 4:55:53 PM Mountain Daylight Time, kgb@clipper.net
writes:

> . On the morning of the 21st,
> we head west through south Texas, arriving in the Comfort area that
> evening. From Comfort we plan to head through El Paso, New Mexico,
> Arizona, Nevada (with a stopover in Reno) & home. Any listers who might
> be available for coffee - beer - soda, please send a town & phone
> number.
> Kate

Kate,

How long will you be in Comfort?  I will be leaving El Paso the morning of
the 23rd to drive to San Antonio.  I will stop in Comfort on the way most
probably, but have to check into hotel that night in SA for a seminar the
24th.  Evening of the 24th I intend to be back in Comfort if the folks will
have me.  I have to plan a detour up to Waco TX to see an aging aunt sometime
from the 24-26th...and will be heading back to EL Paso the evening of the
26th .  If you are staying that long we could caravan.

Robert Houston....'tis the season of the witch....

///