britfest 2001

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: britfest 2001
Date: Sat, 5 May 2001 17:08:20 -0000
ok i'm back home from my big excursion of faith!  first off, for a trip of
an hour and a half one way the car did exactly what it did over 20 years
ago.  ran hot in traffic and when pulling hills, but did great at highway
speeds .  i was stuffed like an extra large sardine in my personal sardine
can...lol!  it was great to see evryone from the list and even greater to be
able to show evryone that i really do own a car.  frank and i raided a
fellow's stand in the flea market for a bunch of cut rate rubber goods!  it
was fun going "grocery shopping" with frank!   there was a bunch of spridget
parts there .........and from what i saw.......a majority of them went home
with list members.

i had a good time and even had a few "thumbs up" from other motorists on the
way home!    and a few kids in a town i passed through yelled "hey cool
car"!  this was just icing on an already yummy cake of a day!

there were a bunch of list members but i lost count how many.

chuck.
thank you frank!