Fw: Saturn Brake Question (no lbc)

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Saturn Brake Question (no lbc)
Date: Sat, 5 May 2001 20:06:00 -0400
I have always had good luck with cracking the bleeder and using a large C
clamp. Make sure that you put a piece of wood or metal over the piston to
keep it from getting cockeyed while you crank on the clamp. It has to remain
perfectly aligned with the bore that you are squeezing it back into. If not,
it won't go and will probably damage the bore. (Like you didn't already know
this stuff...)

I have, on ocassion, seen pistons stick in the extended position due to rust
or sediment behind the piston. You might also take the bleeder out and make
sure it is not plugged.

Kent

Subject: Saturn Brake Question (no lbc)