Re: Volunteers wanted OJT Sprite work weekend

To: spritenut@Exit109.com, spridgets@autox.team.net, breiz@bellatlantic.net
Subject: Re: Volunteers wanted OJT Sprite work weekend
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 10:19:23 EDT
In a message dated 5/7/01 10:21:21 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
spritenut@Exit109.com writes:

> Anybody who wants to help, learn or just watch (we'll keep you busy)
> We need you.
> Amy's sprite is going to get blitzed the weekend of May 26/27.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Amy and Frank,

I cleared out all my old e-mail (over 10,000 items) and the earlier messages
about the work weekend are now gone.  Please repost the directions.  Is there
a cheep motel nearby?  I know you offered floor space, but I sleep better in
a motel at my advanced age!  :-)

I may be able to help on Saturday only.  Sunday mornings are always filled
for me so I have to leave Saturday night.  We are looking at a long drive and
if I come out Saturday morning, I won't be there til lunch.  If I drive out
after work on Friday, I can be there earlier.  When is everyone else driving
out?

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget