Re: fun at amy's !

To: cfchrist@earthlink.net, spridgets@autox.team.net, breiz@bellatlantic.net, spritenut@Exit109.com
Subject: Re: fun at amy's !
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 10:02:19 EDT
cfchrist@earthlink.net writes:

> i'm bringing  my body tools, a portable generator , and an array of stuff i
> have here as far as hand tools that i just have a personal preference for.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Of course, I'll have all my hand tools and I'll bring my 4" angle grinder if
that helps.  I have a brand new set of body dollies and hammers that I
haven't learnt how to use, so maybe chuck can do some body work demos for us
newbies.

I'll attack the brakes.  Amy, do you have all the parts and some brake
cleaner?

What else do you have, so we know what to bring?  Have you loaded up on beer
and some decent hand cleaner!?!

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget