Re: Speedo needed

To: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Speedo needed
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 11:49:59 -0500
Larry, and all,
         Smiths cleverly printed their part number on the faces of their
gauges. It is often hiding a little bit, but it is always there. Larry,
yours will have the number SN 5230/13 or SN 5230/00 or SN 5234/02 on the
face of the gauge. Check your old one and try to find one with the same
numbers as you wander and pick through the myriad gauges you're likely to
encounter.
         good luck.   Peter C
----