Amy Soich

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Amy Soich
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 08:15:17 -0500
Amy,
You should add the presence of the Rolling Rock brewery
makes up for the lack of hotels...and can add to the
panache of sleeping in an old abandoned house!

Good luck with the project!  If it doesn't turn out to be
a donneybrook, maybe I'll try the same ploy to get one
of my wrecks going.  But I keep remembering when
I invited the Gary Indiana Rugby Club over to help
me close up my (former) girlfriend's apartment.
(She married me, but the apartment never made it!)

--John