Tach...

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Tach...
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 10:36:37 -0700
Hello spridgets,

  ok.. i finally got around to trying to adjust my tach.. taking l
  loop off the back didn't do it, so ooo ooo... following instructions
  from fellow listers.. i took it out of the case to get at the
  adjusting pot.. drilled the little hole so i could make adjustments
  "on the fly"... everything hunky dorey.. until i noticed that a
  little carbon disk.. (a resistor i believe) was laying on the
  table.. broken.. i have superglued it back in, but an unsure if that
  was the proper method of repair.. guess the upshot of all this is..

  i could use a new tach?.... the old one wasn't working anyway.. so
  nothing really lost.. but.. if anyone knows where to obtain a tach..
  (or has a spare they could part with)... help me?!..

  66 sprite...

--
Best regards,
 Bill                          mailto:pythias@pacifier.com