Turn Signal Indicators

To: "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Turn Signal Indicators
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 10:35:02 -0400
Can anyone direct me to a source for the dash mounted turn
signal indicators?  I'm referring to the little green
plastic in chrome bezel arrow that pokes through the dash.
My wife is changing the dash in her Sprite (1969), and as a
result of my help, we broke one of them in removing it.  We
have dismantled dashboards before and never seem to be able
to salvage these successfully.  The threaded bulb holder
that holds it from the back is usually corroded, breaks
before turning all the way off.

I've looked in Moss, VB and Anglo Parts with no success.

Thanks.