Re: Engine-turned (swirled) metal for dash

To: "Paul A. Asgeirsson" <Pasgeirsson@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: Engine-turned (swirled) metal for dash
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 17:53:32 -0400
Cc: <Daniel1312@aol.com>, <RBHouston@aol.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Weird, I just tried that exactly as you said, and received no hits - here's
the response I got

Your search - "engine turned dashboards" - did not match any documents.

You can see I entered exactly what you recommended. Google is how I found
the couple of sites I mentioned earlier. Trying other similar combinations,
with and without quotes (e.g. "engine turned" dashboards, engine turned
dash, etc.) give all kinds of varying results. But most of them seem to be
just descriptions of various cars, not suppliers of the stuff.

Wonder why we're getting different results?

Thanks,

Eddie