Re: slightly damaged fender on ebay?

To: cfchrist@earthlink.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: slightly damaged fender on ebay?
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 06:08:24 EDT
In a message dated 5/15/2001 12:36:14 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
cfchrist@earthlink.net writes:

> ya know?  in a moment of desperation i could make that fender nice enough to
> go onto something i would own.  it looks bad but it apears to be rust free!
> and as long as the lower rear corner is not gone and thevery bottom under
> the turn signal issolid it probably would straighten out pretty decent with
> minimal filler to finish it off.   i'm serious!

Now that is the spirit that infects every one of us who has ever taken one of
these little rusty abandoned cars with visions of turning it into a shiny,
Zippy, eye catching little sports car.  It's the spirit, guys, not sometimes
the reality, that drives us.  But we wouldn't be here if we didnt have it.
8^)   BTW, was there something wrong with that fold-a-way fender???   <G>

--David C.