Re: Speaking of the club...

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Speaking of the club...
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 19:59:11 EDT
In a message dated 5/16/01 9:56:58 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
samesq@postoffice.pacbell.net writes:

<<<alpha-lock 2000>>>>

Like the Denver Boot, they foil the casual thief, but  the  "gonna
-get-yo'-ride"  thief has a phenomenally advanced arsenal at his disposal....
I do believe I could get one off in short order, although  I'm not going to
say that I can without running into a snag or two.
 I work for a high end insurance company and one of my assignments is
investigating thefts and how they are perpetrated.  Eight in ten have the
locks snatched out of the door and out of the ign.   New cars with single key
systems are evem easier.  Those  steering wheel clubs?  Fifteen seconds tops.
Thirty seconds if the guy has one arm. It doesn;t take a lot of skill or
finese, just the right knowledge.... mark c