$2001 Challenge

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: $2001 Challenge
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 07:59:53 -0700
Hey Listers,
    I've read and re-read the article covering the $2001 Challenge in
Grassroots Motorsports Magazine.  The people who did this are just common
folk like me. That's what makes the story so great . . . normal people
doing something just for fun and managing to get the most for their
bucks.
   I'm sure there are lots of people on the Spriget list who have stories
similar to the ones in the mag.  Why don't we share those stories?  I
think they'd make great reading.
Bill
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!