Amy at Carlisle no lbc x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>, spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, cfchrist@earthlink.net
Subject: Amy at Carlisle no lbc x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 11:20:34 -0400
Ok gang,

 I will be at Carlisle tomorrow Saturday May 19th. I am coming out for
the day only. I'll be with hubby and two little kids wearing my green
Spridgets T-shirt and of course, armfuls of tattoos ;} Will be shooting
for arriving in the morning. Definitely planning on meeting for lunch.
If you spot me, stop me and say hello. If you see anything we can use on
my car, let me know where it is. I'll see you guys there!

Amy Soich
67 Sprite MkIV ( getting very excited for next weekend!)

PS. Should be having parts from Ed delivered today.