Re: NO LBC - Need Help

To: soavero@yahoo.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: NO LBC - Need Help
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 19:30:07 EDT
C'mon Ron,

This is small fry stuff you are talking here.  In a relaxed holiday mood I
left the family suitcase on a train in Belgium that went on to Germany.  The
case had all our family clothes and NO, NO, don't bother to send my socks,
boxer shorts, small { :-( } size ladys bra's, medium size knickers, kids
clothes, a Sprite hat, designer glasses, trainers, tee shirts, instruction on
how to get to SPA, wash kit, womens clothes, my favourite sweatshirt etc.

I'm insured.

But I hope I get the case back.

Daniel1312 - I now wear designer boxers and Hugo Boss tee-shirts

In a message dated 19/05/01 00:40:06 Pacific Daylight Time, soavero@yahoo.com