Re: Cat Carrier - no lbc

To: Michael Lupynec <mlupynec@globalserve.net>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Cat Carrier - no lbc
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 05:58:39 -0700 (PDT)
Actually, this has been posted to this list just a few
weeks ago.

Very funny...looks painful but funny!

Dan

--- Michael Lupynec <mlupynec@globalserve.net> wrote:
> This should be featured at Carlisle next year.

> sometimes your
> kitty needs "Tough Love" and nothing on the market
> today provides
> a more effective way to mould your special cat into
> the
> well-mannered creature God intended.>>>
>
> I have a jpg picture of this product that is
> priceless (actually
> retailing at $16.49). If someone will volunteer to
> post it at an
> accessible site for all to see, let me know.
>
> Mike L
> 60A,67E,59Bug

=====
Dan Dwelley
77 Midget
Alexandria, Va.

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful
servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten
the gift."
- Albert Einstein.
http://auctions.yahoo.com/