David Vizard's Endorsement

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: David Vizard's Endorsement
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 18:06:41 -0700
Here is a link to Motormec magazine online: http://www.motortecmag.com/
This is where David Vizard is working at the moment.  David has done an
exhaustive study of oil additives and written a 10 page article
available on Motormec Magazine at the above link.  He endorses a product
called Oil Extreme.  Read the article and you will see why.  I stopped
by the manufacturer's office today and talked to George at length about
his product. The facility is only a few minutes from my house. I will be
using it in my Bugeye engine and transmission and also my 2000 Ford F150
truck.  I will report to the list any results from this experiment.
George claims it will drop engine temp and increase HP while increasing
mileage at the rate of 8 to 10 percent!
If it just drops the temp, I'll be happy.  There is a link to Oil
Extreme on David's article, so you can check that out today.
Mike MacLean-60 Sprite