Re: Repro vs NOS x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Repro vs NOS x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 00:17:03 -0400
David ? "I could tell the difference with my eyes closed.  Have you ever
seen one of
the Repros?  Unless they have improved the quality in the last couple of

years you would have to buy 20 to last as long as a NOS one.
        Crash
>I must be missing something.  Who can possibly tell the difference
>between an original Bugeye light and ignition switch knob and a
>reproduction one?

Well, shut my mouth!  I figured that a simple object as the ignition
knob is
that a repro would be just as good as the original.

When we built my Bugeye 21 years ago we did so with a mixture of
original and repro parts and have little memory of which of them were
not geniune.  My knob must be of the orignal type because it has lasted
all these years with no sign of wear.  It has never crossed my mind that
it could wear out.
Thanks for correcting me.
Roy Rogers

60 Bugeye