Interesting item on eBay web site item#591660521: Austin Healey : Bugeye

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Interesting item on eBay web site item#591660521: Austin Healey : Bugeye
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 04:46:57 PDT
Let me see, (I'm pausing trying to decide where to start.)
Oh hell, check this out for yourselves. Per the seller, this is a $42,000 car
with over $50,000 invested and a low starting bid of $20,000. There's more good
fun in the description but I have to stop there's PRDML thinking about it.
ROTFLMAO.
jay

I saw this item for sale at eBayMotors, the world's largest personal trading
community, and thought that you might be interested.

Title of item:  Austin Healey : Bugeye
Seller: mvmusclecars
Starts: May-23-01 15:13:32 PDT
Ends:   May-30-01 15:13:32 PDT
Price:  Starts at $20,000.00
To bid on the item, go to:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=591660521

Item Description:
        What you are looking at is the nicest Bugeye Sprite around. It has had
a full 100% frame off restoration on a original 27,000 mile car. It has been
stored since 1974 by the second owner, he owned the car since 1963.I purchased
it from him in 1999. This car has the 948 engine that has been updated for
unleaded gas, it has the original carbs and the smooth transmission still in it
with a 4:32 gear in the rearend, the wheels are Dayton true wire wheels with
Michelin tires.
Its painted back to Victory red with Teak Allante interior with a AM/FM
cassette,the seats are from a 1995 Miata which have speakers in the headrest,(I
do have a original set of seats if you want them,they need re-covered).
No expence was spared on this car over $50,000 invested in time and parts,I
have the Tonnare cover and the side curtains. This car was appraised at 95 out
of 100 due to some non-original parts,this is a left hand drive car but can be
easily changed over to right hand drive(they came either way).
One sold at Barrette and Jackson auction for $42,000 plus commission this car
is just as nice if not better.
This is the nicest museum quality Bugeye around that is ready for showing.
Fly in and drive this rare car home.

        Visit eBay, the world's largest Personal Trading Community at
http://www.ebay.com