Re: Amy's Sprite

To: fprodget@yahoo.com, Ajhsys@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net, spritenut@Exit109.com, breiz@bellatlantic.net
Subject: Re: Amy's Sprite
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 15:06:33 EDT
In a message dated 5/24/01 1:32:57 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
fprodget@yahoo.com writes:

> I just last week found that when wiring my 67 with a
> 66 harness that there were inconsistencies with the
> diagrams in my Bentley Manual. I ended up having to
> refer to diagrams for about 3 different models. The
> good thing was that the color codes were very

I am aware that this happens.  I will have my Clymer and Haynes manuals with
me.  I only have a Bentley manual for 1500 Midgets, so that won't do any
good.  I am just making big copies of the most likely diagram.  Like I said,
it's only paper.  (Sorry Ed.)

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget