Re: Canadian Hijinks

To: <type79@ix.netcom.com>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Canadian Hijinks
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 23:58:03 -0400
Cc: "Greg Higgins" <higgs@cgocable.net>
Bring me an original generator tach drive and we'll talk.

Seriously, Greg and I and the two Missuses, are volunteering one
backyard BBQ, attended by some local LBC's, and then there is that
Irish bar around the corner. Have you ever done any cafe racing?

I see in your future CN Tower dining, High Park hiking, bike
riding the Islands, Harbour Front, Kensington Market and your pick
of 7 China Towns. Theater, museums, art gallery, Ontario Place
etc. And the great wild north country is only 1 hour away. Hotels
and B&B's are nearby.

July 3 @ 7 pm - our monthly British Sports Car Club meeting -
Legion beer, free food, all in an open parking lot full of Brit
iron.

July 1 - Empire day - hundreds of Brit cars picnic event on a lake
setting.

June 30 - Dunnville huge fly-in, Lake Erie perch dinner and dance
at a surviving WWII training base - might take you up in a
warbird.

Actually, everybody from the list should try this - and to boot
the Canadian government has arranged to exchange your 65 cents in
to a full buck. What else could you want?

Jay, if at all interested, contact me off list.

Mike L
60A,67E,59Bug