MG B GT Available in Cary NC

To: spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: MG B GT Available in Cary NC
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 18:20:31 -0400
I came across a really nicely restored '70 B-GT yesterday in Cary,
North
Carolina.
I told the driver (the owner's dad) that I'd post it on the web, so
here
goes.
(Tune out if you ain't interested!)

1970 MG B GT red, restored in Colorado and moved to NC in '99.
8K miles on rebuilt 4-cyl motor; sills replaced. The car is owned by
David Brown (dbrown@mqii.com 919-467-5958).

He's asking $4500.

The car looked nice to me, but then I am more partial to
roadsters (mostly Spridgets and Lotii). I have nothing
to gain, and no bets to win. Jes' trying to help keep the breed alive
and in the right hands.

thanks fer your attention,

chuck