Re: Oil Temp

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Oil Temp
Date: Sun, 27 May 2001 09:11:22 -0400
I thought that it was dead, ( actually, I was thinking bad ground ) but then
it showed signs of life.  Originally, the wire was broken off the sender.
The sender is attached at the oil pressure connection.

Uh?

Okay, I have to do some tracing.  I went out and looked at 'the' sender to
be able to describe its location, and found two senders.  One electric and
one mechanical.  I don't have that many gauges.

Anyway, thanks for the info Daniel!

Robert D.