Engine block

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: Engine block
Date: Sun, 27 May 2001 13:21:06 -0700
I got my 1275 engine back from the machine shop on Friday and it ready to
go together. I'm wondering what the consensus is on painting the inside of
the block to improve oil return. It was painted originally with a light
green paint which is gone after being tanked.  If this is a good thing to
replicate, what paint should I use, regular engine enamel?

Thanks

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -