Re: Saw the USA in an LAC (Minimal LBC)

To: kate & gary <kgb@clipper.net>
Subject: Re: Saw the USA in an LAC (Minimal LBC)
Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 07:45:40 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Kate,

  Glad you made it back OK.  We enjoyed your visit.  Thats exciting news
about the foal.

  The B was back together on Friday morning.  Fisher loaned me a fan to
use until the new one I ordered comes in.  The radiator was repaired at
a local shop.  Examination of the old fan shows that it had a crack in
it that just picked that time to let go.  Midnight on a country road,
eh?  Thank the gods for cell phones and towing insurance!

  Tell Gary to watch out for hippies.  ;^)

  Cheers,

  CR