66-69 interior questions

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: 66-69 interior questions
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 11:00:16 -0400
Does anyone have pictures of a 66-69 sprite with correct interior and dorr
panels
I'm putting my 67 back together and it's time to order
I can't decide whether to spend the extra cash for panel w/ "cut outs?" based on
the drawings in M*** catalog
Current door panels are from a later model car.  I like the look, but they need
to be replaced

My car isn't all original and won't be a trailer queen
Seats are high back buckets from a Pulsar NX and a center console from the same
car
Very comfortable, good bolsters and lots of adjustments

Look forward to opinions and ideas
Tommy
70B daily driver
67 Sprite HAN 9L 66198 M In too many pieces to count