Midget on MD used car lot...

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Midget on MD used car lot...
Date: Tue, 29 May 01 17:54:59 EDT
>>Posting this for Steve Byers...
I was up in Maryland last week and on my return through La Plata I spotted a
'72 Midget for sale in a used car lot (White Plains Auto Sales, I think it
said).  The lot wasn't open for business, but I stopped for a closer look.
The car is GAN5UC123158 G, in case anyone is still keeping those kinds of
records (I forgot who I sent all my RWA Midget records to, but it was
somebody down in Florida who was interested in maintaining a registry).  It
had some rust holes along the lip of the bonnet, but was otherwise in good
restorable shape, as far as I could tell.  The top was down, the cockpit was
semi-covered with a tonneau cover, but the floors were full of water (and it
was raining).  I hope somebody might be interested enough to rescue it.
-----