66 Sprite @ auction Ohio USA

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: 66 Sprite @ auction Ohio USA
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 17:28:09 -0500
Listers, leaners, and lurkers,
        I've been told from a VERY reliable source the following. Of course he
nor
I make no guarantee or financial gain from this.
        Auction:  Delaware OHIO
        Date:   June 16, Saturday
        Auctioneer: Garth's Auction Service   (740) 362-4771
        Facts: 1966 AH Sprite. 1098cc Red, black interior. From the estate of
the
second owner, a minister recently passed away. There are some original
documents/ dealer imprint plate, etc included.
        (informed) Opinions: Has been repainted but with either the original
color
or very near. Original interior, original carpets, no sun fade affirming
belief it was stored inside for a while. Some slight rust visible under
floor. The car is very complete, very original. Has a newer Robbins
stow-away top. BMC AM radio in original wrinkle-painted center console.
Runs and drives quite well. Needs a left front shock  (readily available;-)
        I have not seen this, a very reliable mechanic has driven it assisting
the
auction house. I will provide his contact info to those who respond
directly to me.
        Sounds like an opportunity for a "good one"

        Peter C.