Re: Bugeye Basketcase For Sale

To: AHCUSA@excite.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bugeye Basketcase For Sale
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 10:21:56 EDT
In a message dated 5/31/01 7:57:30 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
AHCUSA@excite.com writes:

> Just passing this along.  I have no stake in it, nor do I know any more
> about it.  PLEASE respond to the seller, not me.
> ------------------
> 1960 Bugeye for sale same owner for 25 yrs.
> always garaged basket case 1275 motor 750 obo

Please, listers, when you post a car for sale, PLEASE put some kinda location
in the message or subject line.  You will save us a lot of time.

FYI, the 570 area code is in NE Pennsylvania.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport