Re: latrobe a bit later?

To: Charles Christ <cfchrist@earthlink.net>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: latrobe a bit later?
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 16:23:45 -0400
Go for it!!! The durn thing deserves it!!

Larry

BTW I agree with the bit about Kevin and the compressor, and the Sunday
parts delivery.

At this exact moment in time 5/31/01 12:02 PM, "Charles Christ"
<cfchrist@earthlink.net> made the profound statement:

> this afternoon i have spent a while fixing the area where the right front
> marker light goes on my van.  (ordered a new lamp from GM yesterday).  it is
> amost ready for primer....1 more coat of filler!  it was a bit can-openered!
> silly steel posts in alley way's to protect corners of buildings!  just
> short enough i could not see it .....just high enough to take out my side
> marker lamp!
>
> amy, i think i might take a long-long drive with my cutting torch in the van
> and have an ounce of revenge on that darn pole!!!!   lol!
>
> chuck.
> btw!  i met kevin today and returned his compressor to him.   without his
> generosity the weekend would not have been as productive!...........  c.
> :)

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu
System Administrator/Manager
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 1015 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

"Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest."
 --Mark Twain