Top Tip :was tips for Travellers

To: Glen Byrns <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Top Tip :was tips for Travellers
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 18:24:42 -0500
I was complaining to a friend about the top on the 68 blowing in the wind
because
the velcro doesn't hold. I know that Frank advocates the fitment of 2 tennax
fasteners similar like the 67 offered (thanks to Bruce and Wayne Lowry for the
correct parts). As I was starting to grab the tools to do this, Mike tells me of
an item that Radio Shack sells. Hi-Temp/Hi-Strength Superlock (tm) Fasteners
Cat.No. 64-2360. It was a whopping $2.99 for 4 strips, for the "WeDamn-Tight"
Club. I challenge you to go down to your local Radio Shack and try this out, if
you are not impressed, let me know why............... Brad