Interesting item on eBay web site item#591919666: Austin Healey : Sprite

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Interesting item on eBay web site item#591919666: Austin Healey : Sprite
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 21:57:43 PDT
Guys/Gals,
Check out how this owner mounted the CD player in this Sprite. Has anyone else
ever thought of this?
jay f

I saw this item for sale at eBayMotors, the world's largest personal trading
community, and thought that you might be interested.

Title of item:  Austin Healey : Sprite
Seller: dmdsprite
Starts: May-31-01 15:13:47 PDT
Ends:   Jun-07-01 15:13:47 PDT
Price:  Currently $5,000.00
To bid on the item, go to:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=591919666

Item Description:
        This is a 1966 Austin Healey sprite (by #'s), registered as a 67, with
only 69,000 miles.
     It is an excellent example of these great automobiles, with approximately
$8000 spent on restoration.
     It has a performance header, electronic ignition with matching coil and a
spare elec. ignition, rebuilt water pump and starter, 1 year old minilite
wheels with pirelli tires, set of original tires and wheels with spare, and a
sony CD player with four speakers.  Minor rust to the floorpans and one
wheelarch has been repaired, and I know of none elsewhere on the car.  It has a
3.9:1 differential, 3 point belts, and has been lowered several inches for
better handling, but I have tried to not do anything irreversable.
     Winning bidder must make 20% deposit within 48hrs of auction end, and
balance within 5 days.  Payment may be made with ebay online payments.  By
entering a bid you are participating in a contractual agreement to purchase
this fine automobile. You will be legally bound by Federal Law to purchase this
vehicle.
No guarantees, expressed or implied.
All transportation is the reponsibility of the winning bidder.
Please feel free to email with questions

        Visit eBay, the world's largest Personal Trading Community at
http://www.ebay.com