Re: This weekend

To: mgraziano@mindspring.com
Subject: Re: This weekend
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 16:32:11 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
mgraziano@mindspring.com writes:

> Yeah,  the weekend's here.  Did you see the forecast?
>

> Tonight
> Jun 1   T-Storms    58 0F
>
> Sat
> Jun 2   Scattered T-Storms   70 0F   61 0F
>   UV Index: 5 Moderate
>
> Sun
> Jun 3   Scattered Showers   73 0F   55 0F
>   UV Index: 7 High

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Well, that's pretty normal.  I'll be at a computer sale tomorrow morning and
cleaning the attic later, so I don't care.  I haven't figured out Sunday yet.
 There is an autocross at the Northampton County Comm. College near
Allentown, PA if anyone is in the area.  Directions and info at
www.autox4u.com.

Anyway, have a nice weekend everyone.  (You too Michael!)

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport