Re: Stupid e-mail stuff. (No real LBC) Now "There Ought to be a Law"

To: "Michael Knisely" <mdknisely@hotmail.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Stupid e-mail stuff. (No real LBC) Now "There Ought to be a Law"
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 11:29:34 -0700
> And to me, this is just as bad - how about those running around with the
> hood (top) down and the windows up.  Aughhhh!
>
> Michael Knisely

Now wait a minute. On a day that would otherwise suggest having the top up,
rolling up the windows and turning on the heater can make for a nice ride.

Try highway 1 down the coast from Carmel and you will see what I mean. Sun
is shining brightly, 30 knot wind off the ocean at about 40 degrees, and
when you go by the lighthouse, thick fog, winds, and 30 degrees. Then back
to sun and warmth. Hard to adjust your clothing on the move to meet the
weather. Roll up windows and a heater would be nice. In the Bugeye we just
freeze our butts off until we reach the warmer parts of the coast.

Larry Miller