Re: Stupid e-mail stuff. (a tad of real LBC)

To: Ajhsys@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Stupid e-mail stuff. (a tad of real LBC)
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 11:44:38 -0700 (PDT)
--- Ajhsys@aol.com wrote:
> Have you
> ever seen how hard it is
> to put the top down on a Miata?  It takes about 3
> seconds

It's down to about 0.5 now that the window is glass.
But my winter beater Mi*ta is put away for summer -
it's Sprite season (well, maybe it'll come out for
just 1 lap of Blackhawk...).  Today it rained so I
drove the BGT.  Like I said once before, it is
unfortunate that you have 2 kinds of Miata owners -
the ones that also have LBC's, Morgans, and the like,
and people with bad hair weaves in mid-life crisis. So
far I'm in the 1st category.

=====
Ron Soave