Re: Door hinge

To: macleans@earthlink.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Door hinge
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 15:13:06 EDT
Can you fit new brass/bronze bushes to the old one?

Daniel1312

In a message dated 04/06/01 09:25:13 Pacific Daylight Time,
macleans@earthlink.net writes:

<< Anyone on the list have a Bugeye door hinge they could part with.  If it
 came off an Old English White car, that would be perfect, but I'll take
 what I can get.  M*** wants a ton of money for just one and don't even
 have them in stock. I'm tired of holding the door up when I close it and
 painting over the chip at the top of the B pillar where the aluminum
 surround scrapes it. >>