Re: wow

To: Brad Fornal <toyman@digitex.net>, Mark Perry <Markdp@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: wow
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 22:19:31 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Mark,

As Brad mentions, many have done this conversion and I am in the process of
installing the Morriservice one now. Everyone says once you drive one with
the Datsun, you'll never go back to the 4 speed. You can contact Paul at
PAsgeirsson@att.net if he hasn't aleady contacted you. I personally prefer
his kit (and his service) and the quality is excellent.

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -
http://www.gerardsgarage.com/fourpoints