Taz is Growlling!!

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Taz is Growlling!!
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 06:20:03 EDT
Zowie!!   Bam!!!   The Taz is back!!   After 6 months in sick bay and me
having been banished to driving my son's Z-28 in place of my '79 Midget, the
Midget, Taz, is back!!!  Started her up last night and drove her home after 6
months of problem after problem, that started with simply tryingto pull the
engine to reseal every liquid leak of oil, coolant, and brake fluid she had.
Eventually turned into a complete engine switch.  She even tried to foil me
at the last minute by developing a water leak around the small overflow
nozzle on the brass pressurized coolant tank, but we had a replacement at
hand. Touche'!  She is running real good and tight.  So I am gonna drive her
to work today, top down, thinning hair blowing, bald spot gleaming, and an
evil grin on my face, I am sure!  HA!!  The sound of that ear shattering $17
glass pack under her belly was enough to strike fear into the hearts of
fellow road hogs.

Gonna have fun for the next week, till I leave for England next Thursday.
But the summer awaits!

--David C.
   East Tennessee