Re: Introduction and Question (front hub removal)

To: Mike Thompson <miket@rio.edu>
Subject: Re: Introduction and Question (front hub removal)
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2001 21:56:10 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
BTDT!! There is a small nut that is attached to a type of a blanking plate. I
used needle nose vise grips to grab the small nut and pull the nut and plate
out.
At that point you will see your castle nut and split pin. If you look in the
splined area of the hub you will see a small access hole that is used to remove
the split pin (once it is properly located) the rest is business as usual. If
you
have any more questions, or if I have not sufficiently explained myself, please
speak up................ I hope that helps,
Brad