Re: My awful new fuel pump

To: Tomsaudi200@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: My awful new fuel pump
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 06:16:17 EDT
In a message dated 6/8/2001 2:31:13 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Tomsaudi200@aol.com writes:

> And so, four hours after picking her up, she was flat-bedded back to the
> shop. Thankfully, my mechanic is a decent guy, and I know he'll do right by
> me. Still, I am a little frustrated.

Ain't it frustrating when they seem to develop an affinity for sitting in the
shop?  If you read my post yesterday, I pulled the engine just to re-seal it
and it so loved the shop protection that it decided to sit for 6 months while
I worked with problem after problem that seemed to pop up.  Mine is back, and
your's will be soon, I hope. Good luck Tom.

--David C.