Going off list for a while

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Going off list for a while
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 17:12:09 EDT
Hi to anyone who has read this rather than delete it,

Going off list for a week for a bucket and spade seaside family with my wife
and daughter.  When I get back it will be 3 weeks till I move house so might
not come straight back on the list for a whole month.

            The new house has a GARAGE

The garage isn't big enough for more than one car and has no driveway so no
need in my absence to arrange a project car to be 'delivered' to it.  But
feel free to 'deliver' benching, racking, power tools, a compressor, pipe,
electrics, fancy paint for the floor, RSJs for a lifting winch, a pit, roof
extension so I can use a 'back yard buddy', and so on.

The house is 3 bedroom so anyone who is my friend can visit England and stay
for a week or a week and a day even.  House is not far from Birmingham
airport which does have some direct flights from the USA.

Regards

Daniel1312