Re: RX7 rear axle conversion

To: "Greg Gowins" <cartman@dnai.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: RX7 rear axle conversion
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 14:40:57 -0700
Hi Greg,

I noticed you snagged that RX7 rear end from eBay the other night. I was
considering it too, but wasn't sure where I'd get the missing calipers.
Anyway, John Carey's friend Ron has the name of a shop in San Jose that can
do it and it was reasonable too. If you don't hear from John as a reply,
email him direct. John has few photos on his web site of Ron's car and I
have some I haven't scanned as yet.

Keep me posted on your progress.

Gerard

--