Hope to be back soon.

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Hope to be back soon.
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2001 12:51:26 -0500
Hi,
The boat is almost sea-worthy, finally.  I hope to be back in the Midget
project again soon.  My friend, to whom I gave the '66 Sprite,  has it
running after a strip down to the frame.  Thanks again, Frank, for the
help with the "paperwork".

I'm getting the fever again.   Can someone remind me how to search the
archive?  I'm looking for alternate starters for the 1275, among other
things.  Does anyone have any ideas about other types of starters that
will work on a 1275?  How about belt drive timing sets?

Hey, Frank, I'd love the $1000 '73 if I could get it to Louisiana
somehow.

Cheers,
Derf