Re: OK, My Fuel Pump Isn't Aw x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: Roy Rogers <trev9@earthlink.net>, "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: OK, My Fuel Pump Isn't Aw x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2001 17:33:52 -0700 (PDT)
Roy...I was speaking of the sending unit! There should
be nothing wrong with the Gauge itself.

Dan Dwelley

--- Roy Rogers <trev9@earthlink.net> wrote:
> Wait!  Before you rush off to buy a new fuel gauge
> you
> should consider the sending unit.  Sending units as
> have recently learned are very sensitive instruments
> and
> after a certain age will give false readings.  In my
> own
> situation I will be buying a new unit to solve my
> fuel
> misreading.

=====
Dan Dwelley
77 Midget
Alexandria, Va.

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful
servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten
the gift."
- Albert Einstein.