Barcode generator/computer question NO LBC

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Barcode generator/computer question NO LBC
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 13:14:11 -0400
Hey All,

I need to generate barcodes and make ID cards with pictures on them.  I
need to do this in house, (as most of you know, I have a school portrait
business and lab).

Anyone know where I could start looking for the proper program(s).  We
are currently using Photoshop 5.0 (or better) and are printing directly
to a silver halide (photo) printer.

I'm looking for the best way to produce ID cards (with barcodes) for
public schools.

Please respond directly to me.

Thanks!

Kevin V.