Need the part that goes between the Steeing wheel and dash.

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Need the part that goes between the Steeing wheel and dash.
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 18:58:15 -0400
Well,

I'm nearly complete..still shooting for July 22nd. Big thanks to Frank, who
finally got us started on the Tach.
My father found the piece that was missing off of a BJ8, and he made the part
for me.

Anyway....I'm looking for the Steering wheel piece that goes between the
Steering wheel and the dash.
Thanks all.  I'm fairly new to the list, but I am enjoying it immensely.
Little by little it's getting there....I having a hard time waiting to get it
on the road.

Andrew
http://w3.one.net/~asisson